Tuesday 18 January 2011

A Quick Update

First of all Happy New Year to everybody.

It’s been almost 2 years since I last blogged. Not that I didn’t have anything to write.
I thought of it. At times I couldn’t find the time and at times I was just not up for it.

2010 has been a great year for me. A lot of ups & few downs, hell lot changes and transitions.
A lot of positives to take out of it. From being in a relationship,
Getting the driver’s license (trust me it’s not easy where I live), a new job to getting my first four wheeler (not a Ferrari but it serves my purpose ;)) a lot of great things have happened in the last year. And I hope if not better then at least this year remains as close as possible to 2010.

Born in 1984 doesn’t feel young and refreshing anymore like it did 5 years ago.
And 18 till I die just sound lame now.
I know the time is ticking and I’m slowly but steadily heading to where I want to be.
I’m still in the tunnel and it’s pretty dark in here, but I’m certain that the end is near, coz it’s getting brighter and brighter with every step that I take.

Let’s hope 2011 brings a lot of joy to our life’s.
Hoping to continue blogging now .
Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment